The operation of the pilots will be continued, but within the framework of the currently emerging TTR Migration Concept based on common and improved framework conditions. Further details will be available in May 2020.
In addition, DB Netz intends to launch a pilot from the Mannheim area to northern Italy together with the Swiss and Italian partners. The focus of this pilot line will be the elaboration of an internationally agreed capacity model.
To launch the TTR Migration, IMs are asked to participate in existing and/or new TTR pilots.
Further information is also available on the Pilots Publication Platform.
The current pilot concept is available for download:
If you have further questions or wish to participate in one of the pilots, please feel free to contact the leader of the common TTR Pilots project, Mr Daniel Haltner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For detailed questions regarding the existing pilots, please feel free to also contact the leaders of the individual pilot projects:
- Mannheim – Miranda de Ebro: Mr Michel Dupuis (email@example.com) or Sandrine Nathan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paris – Amsterdam: Mr Thomas Vanbeveren (email@example.com)
- Munich – Verona: Mr Pascal Kraus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ÖBB INFRA network pilot: Ms Birgit Leber (email@example.com)
- DE – CH (- IT): Mrs Sophie Ismaier (firstname.lastname@example.org)